Think Like a Programmer: An Introduction to Creative Problem Solving
By V. Anton Spraul
Rewire your brain
Examples during this ebook are written in C++, yet will increase your skill to imagine like a programmer in any language.
The genuine problem of programming isn't really studying a language's syntax—it's studying to creatively clear up difficulties so that you can construct whatever nice. during this one of a kind textual content, writer V. Anton Spraul breaks down the ways in which programmers clear up difficulties and teaches you what different introductory books usually forget about: how you can Think Like a Programmer. every one bankruptcy tackles a unmarried programming inspiration, like periods, tips, and recursion, and open-ended workouts all through problem you to use your wisdom. you are going to additionally find out how to:
- Split difficulties into discrete parts to cause them to more straightforward to solve
- Make the main of code reuse with services, periods, and libraries
- Pick definitely the right info constitution for a selected job
- Master extra complicated programming instruments like recursion and dynamic memory
- Organize your techniques and strengthen innovations to take on certain types of problems
Although the book's examples are written in C++, the artistic problem-solving options they illustrate transcend any specific language; actually, they typically succeed in outdoor the area of laptop technology. because the so much skillful programmers be aware of, writing nice code is an inventive art—and step one in developing your masterpiece is studying to Think Like a Programmer.