White Space is Not Your Enemy: A Beginner's Guide to Communicating Visually through Graphic, Web and Multimedia Design
By Kim Golombisky, Rebecca Hagen
Designing a brochure or website with out an paintings history? Step clear of the pc and skim this breezy creation to visible communications first. Written for non-designers, White house isn't Your Enemy is a realistic photo layout and structure textual content introducing the innovations and practices valuable for generating potent visible communications throughout numerous codecs, from print to Web.
This superbly illustrated, full-color publication covers the fundamentals that will help you enhance your eye and convey beautiful paintings. subject matters include:
* the fundamentals of powerful layout that communicates its meant message
* Pre-design planning
* thirteen format Sins to avoid
* simple typography
* operating with color
* Storyboarding for video, net, and presentions
* info graphics
* Mini paintings School--all the fundamentals in a single chapter
* Outputting your paintings
* Finally--the fundamentals of structure, layout, and visible communique for print and internet in a single easy-to-digest book!
* "Try This" sections in every one bankruptcy contain enjoyable, hands-on actions to advance skills.
* The better half website comprises textual content and photograph help fabric; movies that positioned the foundations in perform; interactive multimedia parts; and links.
Uploader unlock Notes:
HQ PDF, comprises OCR & bookmarks