Ruby and MongoDB Web Development Beginner's Guide
By Gautam Rege
Create dynamic internet functions through combining the ability of Ruby and MongoDB
* step by step directions and sensible examples to making net purposes with Ruby and MongoDB
* learn how to layout the item version in a NoSQL way
* Create items in Ruby and map them to MongoDB
MongoDB is a high-performance, open resource, schema-free document-oriented database. Ruby is an item- orientated scripting language. Ruby and MongoDB are a great partnership for construction scalable net applications.
Ruby and MongoDB internet improvement Beginner's advisor is a fast paced, hands-on consultant to start with internet software improvement utilizing Ruby and MongoDB. The ebook follows a pragmatic process, utilizing transparent and step by step directions and examples in Ruby to illustrate program improvement utilizing MongoDB.
The e-book starts off by way of introducing the ideas of MongoDB. The booklet teaches every thing correct from the set up to making gadgets, MongoDB internals, queries and Ruby facts Mappers.
You will how one can use a number of Ruby facts mappers like Mongoid and MongoMapper to map Ruby gadgets to MongoDB documents.
You will study MongoDB gains and care for geo-spatial indexing with MongoDB and Scaling MongoDB.
With its insurance of suggestions and functional examples, Ruby and MongoDB net improvement Beginner's consultant is the correct selection for Ruby builders to start with constructing web pages with MongoDB because the database.
What you'll examine from this book
* Get MongoDB and Ruby up and operating in your desktop (Windows/Mac/Linux)
* Leverage MongoDB to construct hugely scalable data-centric functions
* Leverage MongoDB replication to make sure excessive availability and reliability
* Create your first item and reserve it to MongoDB
* Create a Ruby item and map it to MongoDB document
* method huge datasets with MapReduce
* Create geo-spatial indexes or second indexes
* know about Mongoid and MongoMapper for mapping Ruby gadgets to MongoDB documents
This ebook is filled with step by step directions and functional examples, besides accompanying screenshots and code for a simple studying curve. the desires of a newbie are absolutely happy by way of the book.
Who this e-book is written for
This publication assumes that you're skilled in Ruby improvement talents - Ruby, HTML, CSS. Having wisdom of utilizing NoSQL can help you get during the ideas faster, however it isn't essential. No earlier wisdom of MongoDB required.